Dear patients and Calgarians,
July 2021: To ensure everyone’s health and safety as restrictions ease, our staff will continue wearing masks. Clients and visitors are recommended to do the same when coming into the clinic. We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Feb. 2021: Diverse Sports is open for in-clinic physiotherapy and massage treatments, telehealth physiotherapy appointments, and Physiopass exercise program (1-on-1 sessions only).
Whether virtual or in-clinic approach, our staff have always been working hard to ensure public safety while achieving optimum quality of care. Stay safe, everyone!
April 12, 2020
APRIL 12, 2020 UPDATE:
Diverse Sports Physical Therapy is assisting the public by only attending to emergency and virtual telehealth conference cases.
Emergency cases are:
- First responders
- Impairment cases who will have to seek help from ER if not seen by physiotherapists
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (403) 453-0727. We will re-open to all when permitted by Public Health Office.
April 7, 2020
APRIL 7, 2020 UPDATE:
Until further notice, Diverse Sports Physical Therapy is ONLY SEEING EMERGENCY CASES at the clinic. Non-emergency cases will continue to be addressed and treated via telehealth conferencing. Your safety is our utmost priority. We will notify you of any changes as soon as possible.
Diverse Sports Physical Therapy
March 27, 2020
Announcement: Clinic Closure for both emergency and non-emergency cases
Until further notice, Diverse Sports Physical Therapy is not seeing emergency and non-emergency cases at the clinic.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (403)453-0727 and your physiotherapist will be in contact with you to address your concern.
We are hoping we can return to our regular schedule on April 13, 2020, subject to the COVID-19 situation.
Thank you for your patience.
-Diverse Sports Physical Therapy
March 25, 2020
Announcement: Clinic Closure
Diverse Sports Physical Therapy is now only open for emergency physiotherapy cases.
The phone calls are screened and patients will only attend one at a time with gaps in between appointments. We are following extreme measures to keep everyone involved safe during limited hours.
The Clinic is planned to return to regular schedule on Monday, April 13, 2020 with staff returning on April 10 to book patients. We will rise bigger and better to serve all in need.
For any inquiries please contact me, Foozieh Ostowari at email@example.com.
-Foozieh Ostowari, Diverse Sports Physical Therapy
March 12, 2020
Hello Valued Patient,
With growing concerns surrounding the COVID-19 around the globe, we want to provide you with our response to maintain the safest environment for our patients and staff.
We would like to ensure you that our clinic is following the recommendations and guidelines outlined by Alberta Health Services (AHS).
- We please ask that any patient or companion do not enter the clinic if they are showing any signs of being ill. AHS has asked that those who are ill to self-isolate at home and use the self-assessment tool to determine the next course of action. As Health Link has become overwhelmed with calls, this tool will take you through your signs and symptoms and provide you with your next instructions: COVID-19 SELF ASSESSMENT TOOL.
- If you have traveled outside of the country, we ask that you please do not follow up with an appointment until after the 14-day isolation period that AHS has mandated. This also applies for any person that may have been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19.
- We have also implemented increased sanitation procedures of: clinic supplies, treatment areas, common spaces, equipment, etc. to decrease the risk of infection. We ask that patient’s help to be prompt with sanitation and wipe down any equipment they use to decrease the risk of transmission. We also ask that patients clean their hands with either soap and water or hand sanitizer once you’ve entered and when you are leaving the clinic. As recommended by AHS, please refrain from touching your face to decrease your risk.
- If you are a Motor Vehicle Accident(MVA) patient or Worker’s Compensation Board (WCB) patient please call the front desk or email your Physiotherapist if you are under isolation so that we can update your case manager right away and adjust the timelines of your treatment.
We would also ask that you contact the clinic to reschedule any upcoming appointments by clicking the “Contact Us“ button below or call (403)453–0727 if you need to cancel due to feeling unwell.
We thank you for your cooperation in ensuring we maintain the safest environment for our patients and staff.
Diverse Sports Physical Therapy